Thursday, January 13, 2011

cookie time



Had a bit of a sweet craving....found this delicious recipe online... 

Whoa! does not do it justice really.  I have had problems in the past with basic chocolate chip cookies coming out really flat.  Could never figure out why.  Still don't know but I do know that these came out looking great. A little pale but big on taste.

I was out of brown sugar (& my over-used secret ingredient, nutmeg) so I simply used regular sugar in place of the brown.  It seemed to make the dough a bit dryer and I liked it.
I don't have any pictures of the baked cookies cause, well, they didn't last long enough for me to get any pix. 

A great cookie, a cup of tea...beyond lovely.

Don't you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for visiting...your comments make this space so much more LOVELY.