Saturday, March 31, 2012
271. A song my mother sang to me when I was little: You are My Sunshine
272. Each of my sweet babies for the first time.
273. My heart to be reconciled, once and for all.
There you have it, a full month dedicated to giving thanX in all circumstances. A month dedicated to marching around those walls of adversity with joy and thanksgiving. I didn't always succeed but in the end, through tears, frustration and pain, I know my God is with me. I know I have so much to be thankful for. I made it through, another month. I survived, again.
Now, in April, the month to celebrate; the resurrection of my Lord and Savior, my youngest's birth--who has been an immense joy & blessing to my life, and my own birthday.
Friday, March 30, 2012
Thursday, March 29, 2012
265. He will never leave me, no forsake me. Deut. 31:8
266. He has a plan for my life, to give me a hope and a future...Jer 29:11
267. If I ask, it will be given, if I seek, I will find, if I knock the door will be opened to me. Matt 7:7
Wednesday, March 28, 2012
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Monday, March 26, 2012
256. Sammy's Alice in Wonderland inspired quilt. I started it a few years ago & ALL it needs is to be quilted.
257. A blanket of crocheted squares, all the squares need to be assembled. I was blessed to find bags of them at the thrift store for a a steal. They are lovely but tedious to assemble.
258. A blanket of crocheted octagons. Again, need to be assembled.
Sunday, March 25, 2012
Saturday, March 24, 2012
Friday, March 23, 2012
Thursday, March 22, 2012
Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Tuesday, March 20, 2012
Monday, March 19, 2012
Sunday, March 18, 2012
Saturday, March 17, 2012
Friday, March 16, 2012
Thursday, March 15, 2012
Wednesday, March 14, 2012
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Monday, March 12, 2012
Sunday, March 11, 2012
Saturday, March 10, 2012
Friday, March 9, 2012
Thursday, March 8, 2012
Wednesday, March 7, 2012
199. my antique O' Keefe & Merrit stove
200. having a window over the sink
201. stainless steel-easy to clean-countertops.
There is so much to be thankful for in life, each and every day. Won't you join me in counting 1000 gifts to be thankful for this year?