Saturday, March 31, 2012

a gift heard, a gift held, a gift hoped for

Photobucket





271. A song my mother sang to me when I was little: You are My Sunshine

272. Each of my sweet babies for the first time.

273. My heart to be reconciled, once and for all.

There you have it, a full month dedicated to giving thanX in all circumstances. A month dedicated to marching around those walls of adversity with joy and thanksgiving. I didn't always succeed but in the end, through tears, frustration and pain, I know my God is with me. I know I have so much to be thankful for. I made it through, another month. I survived, again.

Now, in April, the month to celebrate; the resurrection of my Lord and Savior, my youngest's birth--who has been an immense joy & blessing to my life, and my own birthday.













Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for visiting...your comments make this space so much more LOVELY.