Wednesday, June 22, 2011

make the bed

I asked my toddler if he wanted to help me make my bed today. I don't know about you but I find making the bed quite a *process*. He heartily agreed. Apparently, his idea of 'making the bed' is for mom to remove all the blankets so he has a large open space to jump and drop himself in dead falls. The faces he makes when he does this are hilarious too. I could get upset or irritated. Of course, I could make the bed much faster if he were not jumping on it but where's the fun in that? I have realized, they are only little for such a short time and before I know it, the days of jumping on the bed will be far behind me...so I choose to enjoy these short moments in life. He has plenty of time to learn how to properly make the bed, for now, we'll just keep jumping. 

My bed is much more lovely with kids jumping on it anyway.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for visiting...your comments make this space so much more LOVELY.