Friday, June 10, 2011

it's friday, i'm in love


My husband had a call back today and we didn't have plans, a rarity these days, so we all tagged along.
Afterward we went to eat at Cafe 101.
The kiddos each had macaroni & cheese which was absolutely delish! We were able to take home lots of left overs because the servings were very generous. We went for a walk afterward and passed a used book store. I needed a hard back book for a new project I want to start soon and found a sweet one for $1. It's written by Christopher Milne, the real 'Christopher Robin' from the Winnie the Pooh series written by A.A. Milne.
The title is The Enchanted Places, which is too perfect for what I want to do....I have mixed feelings though because the book itself actually looks worth reading....& I didn't buy it to read.
Although the driving was tiresome, the afternoon, with my family that I love SO much, was lovely.


Photobucket  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for visiting...your comments make this space so much more LOVELY.