Wednesday, June 29, 2011

great-grandma

 But from everlasting to everlasting the LORD's love is with those who fear him, and his righteousness with their children's children Psalm 103:17

I went to my grandma's house today and caught this shot of Birdy with her. I am so glad that I did. My grandma has had such a positive influence in my life. She always encouraged me that I could be anything I wanted if I knew how to read. She encouraged me to sew, as an adult, when I showed interest.  Always offering me praise for my projects in a sincere way and instruction when I had questions. Her home was always my home, she would tell me. She never hangs up the phone with out saying: "I love you" and "God Bless you".

My grandma is such a lovely blessing in my life.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for visiting...your comments make this space so much more LOVELY.