Saturday, February 19, 2011

it doesn't take much

It was time for another tea. I've determined that I will host one a month this year.....and see what happens.  This was entitled: After Valentine's Tea.  In honor of my most favorite holiday. I even held back a bit for it, which was hard.  I kept feeling like I should and could "do more". 

The menu consisted of cranberry-white chocolate chip cinnamon rolls, chocolate-chocolate chip bread, (both from scratch) various chocolates from the lovely heart-shaped box of chocolates I received, m&m's--on clearance, extra cranberries, and tea of course. Half was set up in the living room area.  Tea, cranberries and cinnamon rolls were on the dining table.

Very simple, yet lovely still.

I pulled out my valentine table cloth and runner, cake stand and double-tiered rack.  Well, to be honest, those items are pretty much part of my every-day decor. ;-)
If you want to host tea, no need to stress or over do it.

Simplicity is key.
Simplicity is lovely.







Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for visiting...your comments make this space so much more LOVELY.