Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I am still thankful.

It's been awhile...but I am still counting my blessings.

274. graduating
275. the way God worked out all my classes during a very stressful time in my life.
276. the support of very generous friends who provided the menu for my graduation party.
277. the fact that I have never been homeless.
278. I have never been starving.
279. God's provision.
280. encouragement from unexpected places.
281. gift cards for a special treat.
282. fine point pens for journalling.
283. Target clearance aisles.
284. the diligent prayers of prayer warriors.
285. car insurance.
286. being able to afford this month's car insurance.
287. a car accident that had minimal damage.
288. grace under pressure.
289. God's gentle character training.
290. meeting new sisters in Christ.
291. a home full of love.
292. a heart full of love.
293. tears.
294. a camera on my phone.
295. brownies.
296. a son who is a fine young man.
297. a heart of prayer.
298. fresh strawberries.
299. freshly bathed children.
300. free parking @ the beach.
301. close parking spaces.
302. giant inflatable inner tubes.
303. God's unconditional love.
304. that God is the same yesterday, today & forever.
305. cheap dog food from Winco.
306. Winco. period.
307. my preschooler's smiling face greeting me every morning.
308. Joann's fabric coupons.
309. lovely printed paper.
310. long term friends.
311. my brother & his family.
312. the fragrant scent of jasmine.
313. that I'm finished w/ school....for now.
314. vacation memories.
315. friends that always bring the focus back to our creator.
316. that I was the only person in my car for the accident yesterday.
317. that the car seat was not in the car during the accident.
318. that the Mr. happen to drive by when he did.
319. that he was able to stop & pull over to assist me.
320. being broke.

I am truly thankful for all that I have. My heart is full to over-flowing w/ gratefulness. I am blessed to see God's hand moving....& even blessed when I can't see it but still believe He is at work in my life.

What are you thankful for today? When I am at my lowest...I seek to be thankful and through the process of thanksgiving...it takes me out of that low place. When I am patient in the dark moments--the light reveals itself and the dark passes. I need not give in to it. Praise God from whom all blessings flow.















  Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for visiting...your comments make this space so much more LOVELY.