Tuesday, October 25, 2011

welcome

I love adding a bit of decor to match the seasons, even if not much.  I've had this Autumn wreath for years now but it was looking a bit dull. I bought a simple spray of leaves from the local  Dollar Tree to add some fresh color to liven it up. Birdy enjoyed attaching and arranging the new leaves. I also created a bow from ribbon I already had around the house. It was very simple and took about ten minutes max.  

Your front door is the first thing people see before they enter your home. Is yours welcoming and inviting?

I often wonder if what passer-bys hear when they pass our home. Is it something warm and lovely? I sure hope so. My home is not the best and it's certainly not the biggest but I strive for all who enter to feel comfortable, especially those who live here every day. Feeling truly welcome, is always lovely.




1 Peter 4:9 Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for visiting...your comments make this space so much more LOVELY.