Saturday, October 8, 2011

my daughter


 This is my daughter, in front of her new curtains. (I think my middle son took this picture) I thrifted these lovely pieces of unique lace. They were in fabulous conditioned and were home-made I think because one had a different hem from the other. 

I thought they were the most lovely lace panels I'd ever laid my eyes on. They look like they could be vintage, because I've never seen anything like them before. I don't know for sure. 

She loved them. Her 'white' room is coming together nicely.

More than the curtains, is her. This picture made me look twice when I was uploading pix. Something about it...

I have a lovely daughter. I am so grateful to be her mom.


Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for visiting...your comments make this space so much more LOVELY.