Monday, February 28, 2011

oscar night

It was Oscar night.  We planned to attend our usual night church and watch them when we got home. I found some popcorn bags and decided I'd make some fresh popped popcorn to enjoy later. A friend had some decorations that completely fit the occasion. I didn't even think about decorating but it created a much stronger sense of fun. Funny how a few decorations can do that. Normally, I tend to only "decorate" with company in mind. But how special to decorate only for our own family.

We enjoyed a truly lovely evening together.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I haven't watched the Oscars in years if ever (I can't remember) but this year I did watch for a bit. I tuned out during the middle but came back to see Natalie Portman :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for visiting...your comments make this space so much more LOVELY.